So, you’re going to a conference? Fantastic. What are you going to do when you get there? Are you looking for new customers? How will you get to meet them in the midst of the mayhem? This half-day workshop is designed to prepare you to make the most of your investment and ensure that you come home with a bunch of qualified leads. It includes exercises and a workbook so that you can leave with a tangible strategy that can immediately be implemented and validated.
Make Money by Selling Stuff: Pre-conference Planning
- Defining success criteria for your company
- Creating a profile of ideal target customers
- Defining “target-centric” value propositions
- Optimizing various methods for securing pre-planned meetings
- Making the most of the meetings you have while at the conference